bbss 发表于 2020-4-13 14:23:41

高考英语作文话题—文化交流(高考英语写作亮点句型+高级词汇)

高考英语作文话题—文化交流(高考英语写作亮点句型+高级词汇)

背话题佳句——有话会说
  1.Just as the saying goes, “When in Rome,do as the Romans do.”
  正如俗话所说,“入乡随俗。”
  2.What’s more, it is better for you to join in more outdoor activities with your American friends, which may help you relax and have fun.
  而且,多与你的美国朋友一起参加户外活动对你有好处,这可以有助于你放松,使你开心。
  3.Finally,mind your own manners and remain modest and honest when getting along with your British friends.
  最后,与你的英国朋友相处时,你要注意个人礼貌,要谦虚、诚实。
  4.I’m delighted to hear that you will come to our school as an exchange student next term.
  得知你下学期将作为交换生来我们学校学习我非常高兴。
  5.I’ve been longing to go to America, mainly for two reasons.One is that I can experience American culture, which is believed to be the most diverse in the world.The other is that I can broaden my horizons in this developed country.
  我一直盼望去美国,主要有两个原因。其一是我能够体验美国文化,它被认为是世界上最多元化的。其二是我能够在这个发达国家开阔视野。
  6.But to tell the truth, I am faced with some challenges.I don’t have a good command of English, especially spoken English, so I’m afraid I’ll have difficulty fitting in very soon.
  但说实话,我面临着一些挑战。我英语掌握得不够好,尤其是英语口语,因此我担心我难以很快适应。
  7.What strikes me most is that American middle schools attach great importance to students’ abilityof practice.
  给我印象最深的是美国中学对学生的实践能力非常重视。
  背话题词块——有话可说
  1.Chinese traditional culture 中国传统文化
  2.respect the local customs 尊重当地风俗3
  .have a better understanding of 更好地了解……
  4.know the history of 了解……的历史
  5.adapt to one’s new life 适应新生活
  6.fit in 融入,适应
  7.increase one’s knowledge about 增加对……的了解
  8.make a brief introduction to 对……做简单介绍
  9.long to do sth. 渴望做某事
  10.exchange ideas 交换观点
 11.spread Chinese culture 传播中国文化
  12.have trouble/difficulty in doing sth. 做某事有困难
  13.mind one’s own manners 注意个人礼貌
  14.take part in more activities 多参加活动
  15.experience diverse Chinese culture体验多元化的中国文化
  16.exchange students 交换生
  17.club and association 俱乐部和社团
  18.rich and colorful 丰富多彩
  背话题范文——有“模”可套
  假定你是李华,你刚刚收到你的英国笔友Nathan的电子邮件,说他即将利用寒假来你的城市做短暂研学旅行。请你给他回复一封邮件,并在气候、饮食、交通和安全等方面提一些建议。
  注意:1.词数100左右;
  2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
  3.开头语已为你写好,不计入总词数。
  [范文必背]
  Dear Nathan,
  I am so glad to receive your mail.You said in your letter that you would come to my city to do a study research.Since your customs are quite different from ours, so in order to make your stay here safe and comfortable, I’d like to give you some advice.
  First,it is quite cold here in winter, so you’d better wear heavy clothes when you are out.Second, Chinese food may look strange to people like you, so you are supposed to learn to adapt to the food here and gradually you will find it rather delicious.Besides, what is the most important is the traffic. In China, we drive on the right compared with the situation in your country. So be sure to have it in your mind when you have got a chance to drive a car.
  Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

关注“奇速优课”公众号 七大免费课程等你领取!同步微课、每日口语、课本录音等免费0元学!智能家教、中高考冲刺课程以及更多课程等你开启前往学习。奇速英语课程咨询方式13980503458 蒋老师。
文章整理于网络 如有侵权请联系删除!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 高考英语作文话题—文化交流(高考英语写作亮点句型+高级词汇)